Please be advised, do not enter the surgery under any circumstances if you have:
1. Acute respiratory symptoms and/or fever of unknown cause
2. Been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
3. In the past 14 days travelled outside of the country
Re: Appointments during COVID-19
1. It is compulsory to wear a face mask while entering the surgery for your appointment with the Doctor or Nurse without exception.
2. You are requested to arrive to your appointment on your own, unless you have made prior arrangements when booking your appointment.
3. 2-3 days notice is required when booking an appointment with the Doctor or Nurse.